Lawsuits filed for employees who were wrongfully terminated
It is illegal for an employer to sexually harass you or to make the workplace an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment.
Hire an employment discrimination lawyer!
Did you employer discriminate against you? It is illegal for your employer to
discriminate based on age, race, origin, or gender!
Were you sexually harassed at work?
Contact our lawyers for a free sexual harassment case evaluation!
Sexual harassment statutes are there to protect you.
Are you the victim of any of the following?
If your employer allows this, they can be held liable. All states, following Federal law, prevent this. Some states allow money damages for personal injuries, while others also allow punitive damages to be rewarded. Don't be a victim twice. Contact our sexual harassment legal team.
- Sexual innuendo
- Obscenity or off-color jokes
- Sexually abusive communications
- Leering, whistling or other sexually suggestive sounds or gestures
- Slurs, lewd remarks and lude language
- Letters, notes, faxes, e-mail and graffiti that is of a sexual nature
- The display of pornographic pictures, calendars, cartoons or other sexual material in the workplace
- Coerced or unwelcome touching
- brushing up against
- Subtle or overt pressure for sexual favors
- Coerced sexual intercourse
- Overt or insinuated sexual propositions, insults or threats
- Sexually-oriented demeaning names
- Unwanted sexual or romantic attention
The Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) states that sexual harassment is any "unwelcome sexual advancements, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature ... creating intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment."